Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Piping ncat through ssh

From: "DePriest, Jason R." <jrdepriest () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 17:12:52 -0500

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 3:02 PM, miniBill <> wrote:
Question: would it be possible to make ncat proxy mode "listen to files"?
Question: what's the correct mode to pipe ncat through ssh using a single link?
[i.e.: not sshing for every connection, but once, and merge everything
from clients into the pipe, and copy everything coming from the pipe
to all clients]

[Scenario]

*Computers: