Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: On Demand Nmap Build Testing

From: jrf <jay.fink () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 20:24:49 -0400

On Wed, Jun 02, 2010 at 06:37:16PM -0700, Fyodor wrote:
On Tue, Jun 01, 2010 at 09:50:52AM -0400, jrf wrote:

Attached is the latest and greatest plus I did some on demand builds
over to a webserver here:

    http://aesun.homeunix.net/nmap/

I am going to schedule these to run this week for FreeBSD and NetBSD
builds. I will add on Linux at some point during the week. The
attached script is just called after the vm is up which is done using
a very simple wrapper. Ironically I use nmap to probe port 22 on the
vm :-)

Thanks,