Nmap Development mailing list archives

Status Report #4 of 15

From: ithilgore <ithilgore.ryu.l () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 05:29:12 +0200

Status Report #4 of 15

Accomplishments

* Fixed several memory leaks related to the ssh module.

* Began tackling with the problem of sharing the nsock and nbase libraries
between Ncrack and Nmap. I have found a few solutions but they are hacks
with the configure script. Hopefully I can implement more 'official' ways
soon enough.

* Updated Ncrack license terms for 2010 (script run by Fyodor).

Priorities

* Fix remaining memory leaks.
* Do some Windows testing for latest Ncrack version.
* Probably ask at the gnu autoconf mailing list for solutions on the above
mentioned problem.
* Complete rest of TODO items for 0.2ALPHA release (basically all that is
left are the above 3 problems and one other easy to add feature)

Regards,
ithilgore

--
http://sock-raw.org