Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Port number in verbose mode

From: rebellis <rebellis () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 02:26:18 -0300

Hi

Please correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like the solution is quite
simple (see patch attached). I couldn't test it on revision 17520
(Nmap doesn't compile on my box -- got lots of linking errors related
to libpcap). However, when compiled against Nmap 5.21 sources the
patch seems to work nicely:

rebellis@dagon $ ncat -l -v -k
Ncat: Version 5.21 ( http://nmap.org/ncat )
Ncat: Listening on 0.0.0.0:31337
Ncat: Connection from 127.0.0.1:40521.
Ncat: Connection from 127.0.0.1:40524.

rebellis@dagon ~ $ netstat -nap | grep telnet
(Not all processes could be identified, non-owned process info
 will not be shown, you would have to be root to see it all.)
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:40524         127.0.0.1:31337
ESTABLISHED 3126/telnet
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:40521         127.0.0.1:31337
ESTABLISHED 3125/telnet

--
rebellis