Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: 2 Projects for Google's Summer Of Code 2010

From: "Abhishek [ABK] Kumar" <abhikumar163 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 02:59:31 +0530

Hey, sorry for a late reply again... I was just trying to figure out what to
do... here are few things that I thought of...

yeah the two projects I mentioned aren't yet big enough
actually the 'n00bRAT' is really small piece of code, but these weren't the
final thing I was supposed to submit... it was just that I had these already
started; what I planned to submit was

[] can't say how much completed but a much evolved secured version of that
'SiteHoster'; like supporting  Client-Side Scripting and more HTTP v1.1
compliant in a real secured  way
------or
[] an advanced Remote Admin/Monitoring Tool built out of that 'n00bRAT'
------or
[] about an App like w3af; idea of Web App Attack/Audit Scanner... would
love to do something like this but two things
(*) could I do this in Java or Ruby or C++
(*) appz lyk w3af are going more common... google also added one more to the
list, wanna research on these to give a new perspective to Web App Auditing

what are you views