Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: NSE Script http-methods.nse

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 12:45:05 -0700

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 08:29:07PM +0100, Bernd Stroessenreuther wrote:
I've implemented this in r16829. If the script doesn't find any methods
other than GET, HEAD, POST, OPTIONS, and TRACE, it doesn't produce any
output. In verbose mode, or if any other method is discovered, it prints
out all methods it finds. Scripts that are listed by name get an
automatic verbosity boost, so if you run with --script=http-methods, you
will always see all methods.

Sounds great!
Where can I download You version?

You can update from Subversion, or download from
http://nmap.org/svn/scripts/http-methods.nse. On second though, you have
to update from Subversion, because the new script depends on a change in
the http library. I added the generic HTTP request function we talked
about.

David Fifield