Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: NSE Script repository

From: Ron <ron () skullsecurity net>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 19:01:16 -0600

Nope, nothing official. What you see is what we have. I know of at least one or two private repositories, though, but I
wouldn't worry about them.

That being said, if you're worried something is done, you might want to post here first. Somebody else may already be
working on it.

On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 18:12:50 +0100 Dražen Popović