Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Latest dist v5.2

From: Jonathan R <agentsmith15 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 22:54:17 -0600

Does the tool have to be PsExec by Sysinternals? I believe there are a few
open source PsExec clones floating around the net like
RCE<http://sourceforge.net/projects/rce/>.
If it's open source there should be no problem with it getting flagged by
AV.

If you guys do end up encrypting Psexec would you think OpenSSL is a little
overkill? TEA (Tiny Encryption Algorithm) is smaller faster but weaker, but
all your doing is just obfuscating the executable. Best of all it's not
patented.