Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [libdnet-stripped] svn version does not compile because of config.h

From: Michael Pattrick <mpattrick () rhinovirus org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 21:44:39 -0500

The correct syntax with typedef should be:
typedef int socklen_t;

not:
typedef socklen_t int

Checking the latest svn, I see that line 304 of
"libdnet-stripped/include/config.h.in" is erroneous. But this file
claims to be auto-generated and I'm not confident enough with the
automake system to know how to fix it.

-M