Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Hoping to merge my nmap-exp branch soon

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 19:51:51 -0600

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 04:24:26PM -0500, Ron wrote:
In any case, I'd like to merge this in soon, assuming there aren't any
showstopping issues. I'm hoping we can do it within the next couple
weeks since I'm planning on presenting some of my new stuff at Toorcon,
and would like to get things stable with a couple weeks to spare. I'd
appreciate it if people (I'm looking at you, Brandon! ;) ) could spend
some time testing the old scripts with my new libraries, and making sure
there aren't any crazy errors.

Here are results with and without debugging against Windows XP SP3, with
guest-only access. There don't seem to be any problems.

David Fifield