Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: XSLT for translating Nmap XML output to Assessment Results Format (ARF)

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 12:21:55 -0700

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 03:20:41PM +0300, Henri Salo wrote:
On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 17:10:27 -0700

I would like to see this in Nmap in the future. Is there any reason
why we would not add this?

Hi Henri.  Are you using it?  Can you describe what you are using it
for?  How well is it working for you?

I don't know much about ARF so I want to hear from people who use the
XSLT and find it useful before adding it to the Nmap distribution.  If
you're able to describe well what you use it for, that might inspire
and instruct other people in how and why to use it too.  Plus it would
help in documenting the thing.

Cheers,
-F