Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap's WinPcap 4.1.1 Installer

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 13:21:26 -0700

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 01:12:12PM +0000, Rob Nicholls wrote:
Fyodor has recently committed my upgrade of our WinPcap installer to
support 4.1.1. It'd be greatly appreciated if some of you could (install
the latest version of NSIS and) compile the winpcap-nmap.nsi script and
test the installer on your Windows systems to make sure I haven't missed
any scenarios (as I've mostly done clean installs or upgrades from our
4.0.2 WinPcap installer).

Thanks Rob!  And for people who want to test the installer executable
without starting from the NSI, I uploaded a copy that David built:

http://insecure.org/tmp/winpcap-nmap-4.11-102609.exe

For security, I also uploaded a GPG detached signature:

http://insecure.org/tmp/winpcap-nmap-4.11-102609.exe.asc

Cheers,
Fyodor