Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap down time - fixed!

From: Henri Salo <henri () nerv fi>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 07:14:22 +0300

On Mon, 7 Sep 2009 21:02:41 -0700
Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org> wrote:

So if anyone here wants to recommend a good hosting provider, let me
know.  I'll probably mostly use Linux VPS machines, though I'm open to
specialized web/mail/DNS/mailing list/svn/wiki/forum hosters if you
know good ones.  Just send me an email with your
recommendations/ideas.  I have a Dreamhost account, but they are less
reliable than me, even taking into account my desert escapades :).  I
need stable (not tiny) providers who value reliability and especially
won't shut us down without warning due to some silly complaint (like
GoDaddy has) or because we exceeded some unwritten resource limit
(like Dreamhost has).  Slicehost.com is the sort of VPS provider I
have in mind, but I haven't evaluated all the options to figure out
which one offers all the features we need with the best
performance/bandwidth/reliability per monthly dollar.

I hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend!

Cheers,
Fyodor

You might be interested of Amazon webservices.

---
Henri Salo