Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Error in http.lua's chunked encoding

From: Joao Correa <joao () livewire com br>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 00:13:26 -0300

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 9:26 PM, David Fifield<david () bamsoftware com> wrote:
On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 06:59:05PM -0500, Ron wrote:
After troubleshooting an issue with why a couple strings wouldn't match,
I noticed that one of them has an "EOF" on the end while the other
doesn't (one pulled from http.get() and the other from http.pipeline()).
I'm assuming this is related to the same issue, but I can give you more
details about that if it helps.

(For now I just did a quick workaround, string.psub(str, "EOF", "") --
obviously *not* the right way)

Ron, João already fixed the EOF problem in the http-chunk2.diff patch in
http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2009/q3/0635.html, but I don't think it is
committed. João, would you commit the first part of that patch, the part
that checks the value of recv_status?
Alright, Fixed in 15143.

David Fifield