Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Zenmap talk in Las Vegas

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 00:37:33 -0700

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 02:37:38AM -0400, J Marlow wrote:
in Las Vegas this week, NeighborCon.  It'll be held in Caesar's palace along
side Black Hat, on July 29, and July 30, starting at noon.  We are asking
for entrance fees of $0 to $30 at the door (a slightly cheaper alternative
to Black Hat ;) ).  All are welcome to attend.

I will be giving a short talk about the new zenmap-filter feature (of which,
I'm sure the regular readers of this list are familiar).

Nice!  Here are some links for those who want more information:

http://www.radiantmachines.com/

I would be remiss not to note that if you read far enough into that
blog, you get to a picture of Josh in the shower with two pretty
ladies :).

I don't suppose you know when you'll be speaking?  The blog says "if
you demand a schedule, you'll be uninvited".

It turns out that Neighborcon isn't the only free con invading Black
Hat's Ceasar's Palace turf this year.  Security B-Sides ("co-hosted"
with Neighborcon) also looks interesting:

http://www.securitybsides.com/BSidesLasVegas

Cheers,
Fyodor