Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Ncrack output

From: Toni Ruottu <toni.ruottu () iki fi>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 00:36:55 +0300

I just read L0pht is back in business. So is their cracking product L0phtcrack.
See http://www.l0phtcrack.com/

On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 11:59 PM, David Fifield<david () bamsoftware com> wrote:
On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 02:03:06AM +0300, ithilgore wrote:
I have already began building Ncrack's output engine and I am at the
point where I need to decide about the output format. Ncrack is going
to support normal(plain), greppable and XML modes of output. For the
time being, I am going to focus on plain and greppable.

What does the output of other cracking tools look like? It would be
interesting to make a comparison.

David Fifield