Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: NSE Nsock Binding Performance Results and Improvements

From: kx <kxmail () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:48:55 +0200

Patrick,
  Great paper! Out of curiosity, what where the OS's of the two
machines you tested on? I am guessing linux, but did you compare to
changes on Windows? I ask more out of curiousity than anything, and as
I write this, I am wondering if the max parallelism is handled
differently on Windows anyhow, so maybe my question is moot.

Cheers,
  kx