Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Getting SCTP support ready for merging

From: Daniel Roethlisberger <daniel () roe ch>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 01:25:43 +0200

Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org> 2009-06-02:
Hi Daniel.  If you think they're ready, please merge your SCTP changes
into the /nmap trunk.  This is a little earlier than we'd normally do
that, but we want to give it sufficient time and testing to stabilize
before the upcoming stable release.  This will make a great new
feature!

Merged as r13506.  I'm keeping the nmap-exp branch around until
SCTP has settled down in trunk.

Thanks to everybody who helped making SCTP support happen!

Note that docs/nmap.1 should be regenerated from
docs/refguide.xml to include the SCTP additions.

--
Daniel Roethlisberger
http://daniel.roe.ch/