Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [nmap-svn] r13466 - nmap-exp/ithilgore/ncrack

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 18:50:57 -0600

Author: ithilgore
Date: Mon Jun  1 17:34:22 2009
New Revision: 13466

Modified:
   nmap-exp/ithilgore/ncrack/Service.cc
   nmap-exp/ithilgore/ncrack/Service.h
   nmap-exp/ithilgore/ncrack/ftp_module.cc
   nmap-exp/ithilgore/ncrack/ncrack.cc
   nmap-exp/ithilgore/ncrack/services.cc

Log:
Implemented -L,-P options (login/pass filenames) - ftp module working fully now.

I want to try this out. But before I go look for an FTP server that's
easy to set up with a list of users and password, I thought I'd ask your
advice. What server software are you using in your testing, and can you
post a brief howto on setting it up for testing Ncrack?

David Fifield