Nmap Development mailing list archives

Status report#3

From: venkat sanaka <venkatsanaka () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 00:37:42 +0530

Accomplishments:
* Read few topics in nmap book.
* Submitted the Nmap Soc Copyright contract.
* Had a meeting with David about these things:
   -Discussion on Ncat and Ndiff Test suite.
   -Review of TODO and assignment of my first tasks etc;
   -Discussion on OS and Programming environment for development.
   -Intoduction to Test-First Development.

Priorities:
*Reading the Ncat User Guide and try out the examples for testing.
*Further Knowing Test-First Development.
*Reading all the stuff needed to do my first tasks like
  -Some modules in Python required for test suite.
  -Openssl to add features for Ncat's SSL support
*Checkout the TODO list of David for knowing more Ncat issues.
*Run the Ncat test suite in ncat/test/ncat-test.pl and send the list of
  failing tests to David for discussion.

Regards
Venkat