Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: application for your NMAP SOC project.

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 08:31:49 -0600

On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 01:39:46PM +0530, abhinav singh wrote:
Dear administrator,
i am very deeply intrested in participating in the open source project
of NMAP that is featuring undering GOOGLE  SUMMER OF CODE. I am using
the nmap tool for past three years and i find it as the best network
tool available so far. I am really looking forward on working on this
project.

I'm sorry Abhinav, but your application has come too late. The
application deadline was April 3:

http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/program/google/gsoc2009/timeline

We plan to have a student working on Nping this summer. You are welcome
to follow the development and contribute suggestions and code patches.
Being an active participant can improve your chances of being selected
next year.

David Fifield