Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [nmap-svn] r12027 - nmap/docs

From: Ron <ron () skullsecurity net>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 15:23:17 -0600

+o Get better password data for unpw
+  o perhaps from Solar Designer.
+  o perhaps add phpbb hack data (there is at least a list of 28,635
+    passwords in phpbb_users.sql, and possibly more in other files.

I put together a list of password lists on my wiki[1], the most
interesting one being the list of phished MySpace passwords, ordered by
the frequency of use. Might be worth looking at that one, too.

I'd like to add phpbb_users.sql to my list, does anybody know where I
can get a copy of it (or does anybody have a unique username/password in
the list that I can google for:) )? (the links I've seen have been taken
down)

[1] http://www.skullsecurity.org/wiki/index.php/Passwords

--
Ron Bowes