Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSELIB/NSE] Updates SMB/MSRPC scripts

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 16:24:17 -0600

On Sat, Oct 04, 2008 at 09:38:18PM +0100, jah wrote:
Here's what I get against W2K Server SP4 with debugging:

Very quick result too.  It's a veritable goldmine of info.  Nice work Ron!

Thanks so much. That really is a lot of good information!

I committed the new modules and scripts. Ron, you might want to check
that I got everything right. Here's a summary of what changed, A is
added, D is deleted, and M is modified:

A      nselib/msrpc.lua
A      scripts/smb-enumshares.nse
A      scripts/smb-enumdomains.nse
A      scripts/smb-enumusers.nse
D      scripts/smb-enum.nse
M      scripts/script.db
M      scripts/smb-os-discovery.nse
M      scripts/nbstat.nse
M      scripts/smb-security-mode.nse
M      nselib/netbios.lua
M      nselib/smb.lua
M      CHANGELOG

I wasn't sure about the removal of smb-enum.nse but I think you said
most of it had been folded into the other scripts.

I know you want to make further refinements, so when you do, please base
them on the current Subversion version so it's easier to merge them.

David Fifield