Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Zenmap Ctrl+V

From: "Michael Pattrick" <mpattrick () rhinovirus org>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 22:20:30 -0400

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 9:30 PM, jah <jah () zadkiel plus com> wrote:

Hi folks,

Currently it's Ctrl+V which conflicts with the
standard shortcut for pasting from the clipboard.  I often find myself
trying to paste a target into the Targets input field and getting the
Save dialog.

I always end up doing that too :(

The nicest keys would be those either side of S (for Save scan): A or D
(on my keyboard at least).  The former conflicts with the standard
"select all" which would also be a pain and D is for Diff.

Why couldn't we do something like Ctrl+Alt+S ? If memory serves that isn't
used for anything in zenmap right now?

Cheers,
Michael