Nmap Development mailing list archives

Fwd: zenmap

From: "Andrew Ford" <ford.andy () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 08:27:24 +0100

OS Vista 32bit SP1 with automatic updates
nmap-4.76-setup
forced install of WinPcap 4.0.2

Hi I'm hoping you can help me, up untill now my zenmap worked great then the
other day I needed to report on a new device/service so ran the tool, now I
just get (fig1) I tried reinstalling which didn't work so removed the app
and re-installed but now I get (fig2) and when running the tool get the same
as (fig1) When I search my system I find no winpcap install.

Did a complete remove and re-install and still get (fig1)

I find this tool to be get benifit to me, if you can help I would be very
gratful
Regards
Andy