Nmap Development mailing list archives

RE: Nmap Book: Weekend Adopt-A-Chapter program!

From: Aaron Leininger <rilian4 () hotmail com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 10:19:03 -0700

The deadline to be sure edits make it into the Defcon release is 10AM
(6.5 hours for now).  But I'll still try to integrate any suggestions
sent after that.

Cheers,
-F

I spotted the following in chapter 2..

Chapter 2. Obtaining, Compiling, Installing, and Removing Nmap
Removing nmap section. Line 2 of the pictured shell commands:

#rm -f bin/nmap bin/nmapfe bin/xnmap

Should the nmapfe reference be in there? Is it being left in for older version removal?
I see that the remove command for zenmap is also included...Thought I'd mention it just in case.

-Aaron