Nmap Development mailing list archives

[NSEDoc] Formatting

From: "Patrick Donnelly" <batrick.donnelly () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 04:42:16 -0600

Hello,

Fyodor and I discussed the idea of changing the current use of "\n",
which is switched in html to "<br/>", to something more general and
expendable such as {n}. From this we can add other formatting
constructs such as {p} and {/p} for starting and ending a new
paragraph. These use braces for the tags are used to be different from
html tags and Lua code.

Before I go about implementing something like this, I'd like to hear
any comments or suggestions. What kind of tags would you guys like to
see besides a line break tag, {n}, and a paragraph tag, {p}?

Cheers,

--
-Patrick Donnelly

"One of the lessons of history is that nothing is often a good thing
to do and always a clever thing to say."

-Will Durant