Nmap Development mailing list archives

Zenmap Terminating Scan Change

From: "Jurand Nogiec" <jurand () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 00:31:34 -0400

Greetings,

I have added a change to Zenmap: a Cancel button located next to the
Scan button. It allows you to cancel a currently running scan without
losing the aggregated data up to that point. It is a welcome
alternative to the earlier situation where you could only stop a scan
if you closed the running tab or try to start a new scan. It allows
you to save the partial results to disk, as well as makes it possible
to click the cancel button only if a scan was already in progress.

Please give me any GUI or implementation feedback you might have.

Regards,
Jurand Nogiec
www.Jurand.net