Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] nmap timing info for scripts

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 17:24:52 -0700

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 07:02:21PM -0500, Thomas Buchanan wrote:

Alright, here's a patch with the name change and documentation you
requested.  I ended up editing docs/scripting.xml, but I think that's
what you meant.  :)

Hi Thomas.  Sorry for the delay.  I've been going through my mail
spool today looking for things which fell through the cracks.  Anyway,
you patch seems to work well and I've applied it:

o Added a new timing_level() function to NSE which reports the Nmap
  timing level from 0 to 5, as set by the Nmap -T option.  The default
  is 3. [Thomas Buchanan]

Cheers,
-F