Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Review: Angry IP Scanner

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 16:00:22 -0700

On Fri, Jun 06, 2008 at 02:27:45AM +0530, Kris Katterjohn wrote:

It's a GUI-based Java program that, in its newest generation, is
cross-platform (should work on at least Windows, Linux and OS X).
I've tested it on Windows and Linux.

Thanks Kris, this is helpful!  It is always good to keep an eye on the
"competition" and see what they are doing well (or not).  I'm not too
proud to appropriate good ideas.  And it is nice to see more open
source tools in this space.

I've updated sectools.org to link to your review:

http://sectools.org/port-scanners.html

I've also addressed the missing zombie zebra issue which Doug brought
up :).

Cheers,
-F