Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: nmap bug report

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 22:51:32 -0600

On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 09:20:32AM -0600, David Fifield wrote:
On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 11:51:55AM +0800, ka hoi ng wrote:
Thanks you for the timely response.

I have followed the instruction from the email and it works great.

But I would like to report some bugs associated with the zenmap

   - The "Save Scan" Function don't work on non-english version of window
   (as can't be opened by zenmap again)

I believe I have fixed this bug. The fix will be in a future release of
Zenmap. The attached patch does the job. It changes all instances of
get_iter_at_line_index to get_iter_at_line_offset in
zenmapGUI/NmapOutputViewer.py.

David Fifield