Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Removing tcpsequence "class" attribute in Nmap XML output

From: Max <perldork () webwizarddesign com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 16:03:21 -0400

David,

 I tried Nmap::Scanner on the same input file, but it seemed like the
 host list returned by get_host_list was empty. I don't know Perl too
 well, so it could be my fault.

I need to do an update on Nmap::Scanner, have gotten very behind with
it, I have been involved in writing a book on Nagios for the last 4
months, so all my open source projects have fallen very behind.

I appreciate you testing this out, I plan on doing a major 'get
Nmap::Scanner back up to speed' update on the module on or before
June; the update will include making sure it is compliant with the
latest nmap XML format and adding convenience methods to it for NSE
scripting, which it doesn't (but really needs to) support.

Anyone who is interested in working on updating the perl module with
me, please let me know, I always appreciate outside help and I always
make sure anyone who helps out gets very prominent recognition for
their help in Changelogs, commit comments, etc.

- Max