Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] New UPnP information gathering script

From: Gisle Vanem <gvanem () broadpark no>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 14:00:23 +0100

I thought I try this new script, but I'm getting no results.
I know for sure my router is running UPnP at udp/1900.

The result of "nmap -sU -p1900 --script=UPnP-info -v -d5 router"
is in the attachment if anybody can spot the problem. I'm not sure
about the long list of "nsock_loop() started" and "wait_for_events".
Makes me kinda think scripts doesn't work at all on Win32 (?). Is
nmap trying to select() on the output of a sub-process?

I'm running all this on Win-XP SP2 using a MingW built nmap
(latest SVN version).

BTW. What is the purpose of nselib-bin/bit.dll?
BTW2. router is 10.0.0.1 and Win-XP box is 10.0.0.6

--gv