Nmap Development mailing list archives

Nmap really WAS in Die Hard!

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 21:56:26 -0700

Remember last June when I returned from a Die Hard 4 screening and I
thought I had seen Nmap in there?  I posted about it:

http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2007/q2/0499.html

But nobody could confirm, so I figured I must have imagining things.
But now I have proof in the form of screen shots!  And while I was
posting those, I took some time to create a whole new "Nmap in the
Movies" page.  Here it is:

http://nmap.org/nmap-movies.html

I also made a number of other Nmap.Org improvements, including
expanding the page header.  The Die Hard entry is here:

http://nmap.org/nmap-movies.html#diehard4

Note that all I have are 720p screen shots of Die Hard.  If anyone
here can capture 1080p shots, that would be great!  Please send them
my way.

In other news, I just posted a 4.60 announcement to the front page of
Insecure.Org, as that release has proven quite successful so far.
Good work, everybody!

Cheers,
Fyodor