Nmap Development mailing list archives

NMAP v4.20 crashed after scanning Macintosh OS10

From: Ang Lian Ann <angla () sph com sg>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 10:38:58 +0800

Hi,

I am running NMAP v4.20 with WinPcap 3.1. The NMAP crashes when scanning
this machine, refer to the attached file. From my troubleshooting it only
happens to Macintosh OS10.x. the scan completed after I rebooted the
problematic machine. Does anyone have any idea how to resolve this problem?
Thanks in advance.

Command used.
 "nmap.exe -sV -sS -sU -p
T:22,T:23,T:80,T:135,T:139,T:235,T:445,T:548,T:2967,T:6000,T:61616,U:52311
--exclude w.x.y.z -O1 --osscan-guess -PE -PA80 -T 4 -oX "

(See attached file: nmap-TPCNRLY2-1203673894.xml)

Regards
Ang Lian Ann
DID 6319 1083

NOTE: Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email. All opinions, conclusions and other
information expressed in this message not of an official nature shall not
be deemed as given or endorsed by Singapore Press Holdings Ltd or any of
its subsidiaries unless otherwise indicated by an authorised representative
independent of this message.
Singapore Press Holdings Ltd Co
Regn No. 198402868E