Nmap Development mailing list archives

How to contribute

From: Ram Raju <break_sec () yahoo com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 14:54:09 -0800 (PST)

Hello All,

I'm a student from school, working on networking
course. As a part of my course work I get a chance to
work on any network hacking tool.
I've gone through the Nmap briefly and found it very
interesting to get hands on experience with and also
for contributing something to it.

I'm looking forward to join the developer community
and work on actively.
I was searching for the to-do list (or) the features
that are planned to include in future versions but
haven't been assigned to anyone, etc.
It will be great help for me if somebody could point
to the tasks that could be worked for future releases.

Thank you, looking forward.

Best,
Raju.