Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: New RadialNet version

From: Jay Chandler <lists () sequestered net>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 12:16:36 -0800

João Medeiros wrote:
Hi,

    Beacuse of some problems with old domain I cange the radialnet url to:

        - http://www.dca.ufrn.br/~joaomedeiros/radialnet/

    Please ignore old url.

Att, João Medeiros.

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 1:01 AM, João Medeiros <ignotus21 () gmail com> wrote:

Hi,

    I release a new version of RadialNet, now the hole Nmap
 information can be view on it. And nodes without traceroute
 information are show in map with black dashed edges connected to
 localhost node.

    Visit: http://www.engcomp.ufrn.br/~ignotus/radialnet/

 Att, João Medeiros.

Interesting.

Is there a recommended nmap command string to get the most information
into RadialNet?  I didn't see that bit of fun in the documentation...

--
Jay Chandler / KB1JWQ
Living Legend / Systems Exorcist