Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Zenmap bug: No option named '' found!

From: Kris Katterjohn <katterjohn () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 17:20:55 -0600

David Fifield wrote:
I was able to crash Zenmap with the following message.
<snip>
HOOK:
Type: <class 'zenmapCore.NmapOptions.OptionNotFound'>
Value: No option named '' found!

The steps to reproduce are
1. Edit selected profile.
2. Close the profile editor (by clicking the X). The profile is deleted
   without warning, though it still appears in the profile combo box.
3. Edit selected profile again.

Hey David,

Thanks for the report; I've committed a fix for this in SVN.  Now the
"Deleting Profile" window that appears when clicking Cancel from the
Profile Editor comes up when clicking "X".  From there you either quit
(and delete the profile) or stay in the Profile Editor.  I made a note
in the commit message in case this checking causes any problems (but it
really shouldn't).

David Fifield

Thanks again,
Kris Katterjohn