Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: First post-4.50 Nmap Dev release: 4.51BETA

From: "Alan Jones" <asjones987 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 22:49:03 -0600

With a stable 4.5 final version out and about are you getting many OS,
Service and  Version signatures?  I would think that number may jump up a
little.

It might be nice if those could land in the 4.51 also.

That would be a nice addition especially as the new OS Database is trying to
build up a little.

Alan