Nmap Development mailing list archives

Zenmap - object has no attribute 'toolbar'

From: D1N <d1n () inbox com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 04:52:16 -0600

Dear Santa Clause Thank you for Zenmap... oops i mean Fyodor and his
helpers,

I just finished downloading the latest nmap build.

Nmap 4.50 source and everything compiled wonderfully on my notebook
running Fedora Core 8 "Linux localhost.localdomain 2.6.23.8-63.fc8 #1
SMP Wed Nov 21 18:51:08 EST 2007 i686 athlon i386 GNU/Linux"

You can replicate the bug by executing Zenmap and closing an
untitled_scan1, then with a blank form goto Profile and select "Edit
selected profile"

A critical error occourried during Zenmap execution,
and it was not properly reported to our bug tracker. Please,
copy the error message bellow and report it on our bug tracker.

The following error message was NOT reported:
CRASH REPORTED:
    SYS.PLATFORM: linux2
    OS.NAME: posix
    Zenmap Version: 4.50

STDOUT

STDERR

HOOK:
Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
Value: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'toolbar'