Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Last chance to test 4.50! New candidate binaries.

From: "João Medeiros" <ignotus21 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 17:22:35 -0300

Hi,

    I made two patchs to solve this problem. See attachments.

Att, João Medeiros.

On Dec 12, 2007 10:33 AM, João Medeiros <ignotus21 () gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

    In Zenmap, when I save the result as Zenmap/Umit XML and load it,
the LINE FEED is duplicate. Looking in the XML we can see in the
nmap_output atrribute of nmaprun that the "\n" is preceded by "&#10;"
(the decimal version of "&#xa;").

    I think this happens beacuse in the early versions of Umit SAX
don't translate whitespace characters, but now yes. One solution for
this is to change below lines, removing the "\\n" joins.

    In NmapCommand.py:
    237:        return "\\n".join(raw_output)

    In ScanNotebook.py:
    522:            self.parsed.nmap_output =
"\\n".join(self.scan_result.get_nmap_output().split("\n"))

Att, João Medeiros.