Nmap Development mailing list archives

RE: build svn nmap on mswin32 under cygwin

From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram () nc rr com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 22:15:56 -0500

Hmm, Nant you say? ... must check this out. I am quite familiar with ant,
but Nant I have never heard of. *checks Google*, Ok, that's cool! ... very
very cool! I hadn't heard of this, but it does make sense.

I will say this ... I doubt Fyodor would like us to add any other
dependencies to nmap, so while this looks appealing, I think we should try
to make it work with msbuild or even just a batch file or makefile that
invokes the .net sdk elements installed on every single machine that has the
platform.

Take care,
Sina