Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [nmap-svn] r4842 - nmap-exp/soc07/nmap/mswin32

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 02:48:56 -0700

On Mon, Jun 04, 2007 at 07:05:22PM +0000, Brandon Enright wrote:
I apologize if it is bad form to reply to an SVN commit.  Was it
intentional to set the publisher to "Insecure.Com\0" instead of
"Insecure.org\0"?

Good point -- I think Insecure.Org is better in this case.  So I have
changed it.

I see that the RC file also has a "FileVersion" field.  We need to
find a way to automate setting that (probably in the mswin32/Makefile)
as it will look bad if Nmap is perpetually listed as version
4.20ALPHA7 there :).

Cheers,
-F