Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [Patch] Forcibly copy scripts to overwrite .svn files

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 03:25:24 -0600

On Mon, May 21, 2007 at 01:22:04AM -0700, Fyodor wrote:
On Sun, May 20, 2007 at 04:00:24AM -0600, David Fifield wrote:
Me too. I didn't know if the scripts directory can contain
subdirectories, which this precludes. I can think of a way to do a
recursive copy like this using recursive invocations of GNU Make
but a comment in the Makefile makes me think depending on GNU Make is
undesirable:

I think we can do the simple thing and take advantage of the fact that
there are no subdirectories.  If we ever add subdirectories, we can
deal with it then.  Just copying scripts/script.db and scripts/*.nse
should do the trick.  Specifying them this way may prevent other crap
(emacs backup files, etc.) from being copied over too.

All right. The changes are r4756:4758 in soc07.

David