Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: SecLists.Org censorship attempts status

From: Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman <buanzo () buanzo com ar>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 10:19:42 -0300

Fyodor wrote:
Ah, the joys of running a public mailing list archive :).

You know we love you, don't you? Yeah, you know! You! :)

----- Forwarded message from "Web Consulting" <webhelpguy () gmail com> -----
There is presently a picture of a minor's erect penis on your server.
[...]

Burn the little leech's erect-penis off!

(As Admiral Asshole would say) [1]

Bye!

[1] The Dead Series, Chapter II: http://www.buanzo.com.ar/lit/dead2.html

There is much noise as the Assembly of Those Who Hurt People Really Really Bad for a Living attacks
the defenseless, but deserving, George/Dyron/Amg/Mirage/[Asshole of your choice here]. This goes on
for about two minutes, during which time we can hear:

- - BONES CRACKING!!!!!!!!! (Crrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccck!)

PLEAS FOR MERCY (which go unheeded)!!!!!!

SIRENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imaginos:

- - Goddamit! Who called the #$%#!!@ cops?

Admiral Asshole:

- - I told you to be quiet!

Imaginos:

- - I can't help it if he screams louder than Metallica!

Beopunk Cyberwulf:

- - Don't insult my heroes!

[Yeah, sorry for the excessively offtopic long post, but it felt like people should laugh louder
than usual].

- --
¿No sabés a dónde ir a comer o tomar algo? Visitá www.vivamoslavida.com.ar