Nmap Development mailing list archives

RE: NMAP Feature Request

From: "Hans Nilsson" <hasse_gg () ftml net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 12:02:56 -1100

Well a ping-scan only does port 80 and ICMP echo right? This feels close
to what I was talking about earlier in these posts:
http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2006/q4/0110.html
http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2006/q4/0115.html
http://seclists.org/nmap-dev/2006/q4/0120.html

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 15:53:21 -0500, "Sina Bahram" <sbahram () nc rr com>