Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Compiling Nmap 4.20ALPHA5 on windows xp with VS .net 2005

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 18:09:21 -0700

On Fri, Sep 01, 2006 at 05:11:06AM -0400, Kevin Davis wrote:

The professional version, from my understanding does include these files.
I think in the case of professional, they are doing it just for legacy
support and the big push is to steer people away from MFC.  The best
solution would be to identify why there is a dependency for this file and
recode (probably something fairly minimal) so that it is no longer needed.

That certainly sounds good to me.  Maybe someone here knows what this
would take?

Cheers,
-F