Nmap Development mailing list archives

Second beta test of nmap-cgi

From: "Julien Delange" <julien.delange () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 23:48:14 +0200

Hi everybody,

A second beta of the nmap-cgi project will begin. All old testers will
receive in few hours an email which contains revelant information about this
new beta[1]. People that doesn't take part to the first beta can apply now :
just send me an email to julien.delange () gmail com with the following subject
: "account for nmap-cgi betatest".

Actually, we approach the final program : most of the features are
implemented, we just have to debug it. People who want deploy their own
nmap-cgi infrastructure can contact me if they need help.

Regards and thanks in advance,

[1] : If you are an old tester and you don't receive an email tomorrow,
please send me an email.