Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap 4.10 - Compile error on Solaris 8?

From: kx <kxmail () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 17:55:38 -0400

That is my fault.

I noted when I submitted my patch that I didn't know what to alter in
the configure scripts as I don't develop C/C++ on unix outside of very
small programs that don't require configure.

All inet_aton calls have been modified to inet_pton calls, so the
configure script shouldn't be checking for that dependency.  I just
didn't know how to edit it and asked for help. I guess it slipped
passed Fyodor.

Would someone be willing to tell me what to do or submit a patch?
Otherwise, I will have to RTFM for configure.

Cheers and apologies,
  kx