Nmap Development mailing list archives

Google SoC now accepting applications; Insecure back online

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 15:47:34 -0700

First, let me note that Google has begin taking Summer of Code
applications, and they are accepted this week only!  So if you are a
college student interested in working on Nmap this summer for pay,
this is your opportunity!  The Nmap SoC page has been updated:

http://www.insecure.org/nmap/GoogleGrants.html

It is shaping up to be another fun summer!

While I'm biased in favor of Nmap, there are many other project
options for you to consider:

http://code.google.com/summerofcode.html

In completely unrelated news, Insecure.Org was down for much of
Saturday as I performed major hardware and software upgrades.
Everything _should_ be working again now, but let me know if you
encounter any problems.

Cheers,
Fyodor